Classes are open to all NCI at Frederick personnel; however, those wishing to attend
classes must first complete a registration form and obtain supervisor approval.
Before registering for classes, please note the following:
- Students must fully complete the registration process to be enrolled in a class
- this includes returning the signed registration form to C&SS.
- Classes are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- A registration fee of $100 will be charged to your project's Training Account,
5514, for each full day of instruction. $75 will be charged for half-day workshops.
- Cancellations must be made via email three (3) business days prior to the class
in order to avoid charges to your center.
To register for classes:
Questions? Contact Cathy
McClintock at x-5776.